newsSather - News: Development now hosted on Savannah server

Latest News
New Package Maintainer posted by fadi, Sat 18 Dec 2010 08:02:34 AM UTC
Development now hosted on Savannah server posted by mtaylor, Mon 08 Jun 2009 01:27:49 AM UTC
Home Page Up & Running posted by jabelardo, Sun 12 Jun 2005 05:50:29 PM UTC
New release of stable branch (1.2.2) posted by jabelardo, Sun 12 Jun 2005 02:04:39 PM UTC

Development now hosted on Savannah server

Item posted by Michael R. Taylor <mtaylor> on Mon 08 Jun 2009 01:27:49 AM UTC.

This weekend I updated the Savannah project area for GNU Sather so that it can now be used as a central place for GNU Sather development.  The code is hosted in a Bazaar repository on Savannah, and the Savannah site will also be a great place to list bugs, patches, support requests, etc.

I encourage everyone to try out the 'trunk' in the Bazaar repo.  There aren't many changes from v1.2.3, but the build system and source layout have been cleaned up a little.

I'm going to focus on two platforms for GNU Sather, GNU/Linux and MS Windows, since I know that I can test/develop GNU Sather on these two platforms.  I'm hoping that most platforms will be very similar to one of these two, however, if anybody wants to support another platform, please, go ahead.

The link to the GNU Sather place on Savannah is:  http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/sather

-- Michael

Back to the top