newsGNU Help Wanted - News: tasklist-idea@gnu.org mailing list up and running

Latest News
GNU Motti has a maintainer posted by toby, Mon 14 Jan 2013 05:18:01 PM UTC
GNU packages looking for maintainers posted by karl, Sun 23 May 2010 05:42:30 PM UTC - 1 reply
closed the task manager posted by toby, Fri 08 Jan 2010 02:10:04 PM UTC
Removed Objective-C Runtime Manual doc task posted by toby, Sat 26 Dec 2009 07:06:37 PM UTC
Train simulator posted by toby, Mon 29 Jun 2009 01:03:12 AM UTC - 1 reply

tasklist-idea@gnu.org mailing list up and running

Item posted by toby cabot <toby> on Fri 26 Sep 2003 09:04:56 PM UTC.

There was a SNAFU involving the name of the mailing list that supported this project but we now have a mailing list: tasklist-idea@gnu.org.  If you've got an idea for a task list item (or are just looking for a Free Software program that accomplishes a certain goal) please send an email to this list.

Please describe in detail what the software needs to do, and any non-Free programs that you're aware of that do the job.  Also be aware that this list archives are public.

The mlang package (posted by Gunnar Vestergaard, Tue 10 Jul 2007 05:42:55 PM UTC)

I am in the process of creating a GNU package and when I am finished, I want to add it to the GNU package directory. But before I spend any more time on that, I would like your opinion on whether my package is too small to be included as a GNU package. It is an application.

The package is described here:
http://www.gunnar-pv.fo/mlang_en.html

My next task will be to write a texinfo manual for this package.

Yours sincerely
Gunnar Vestergaard
Torshavn, Faroe Islands

Back to the top