patchGNU Autoconf Archive - Patches: patch #7446, Berkeley DB C++ macro

 
 

patch #7446: Berkeley DB C++ macro

Submitter:  None
Submitted:  Fri 21 Jan 2011 01:02:02 PM UTC
 
Priority:  5 - Normal Status:  Done
Assigned to:  simons Originator Email:  -email is unavailable-
Open/Closed:  Closed
* Mandatory Fields

Add a New Comment (Rich Markup)
   

Comment Type & Canned Response:
       No canned response available

 

Wed 02 Feb 2011 08:42:52 PM UTC, comment #4: 

Hi Stephan,

I forgot to address your other question:

 > Just for the record, am I right that for possible future
 > changes, I always use this patch system (e.g., attaching
 > a git patch)?

Yes, attaching a git formated patch to this tracker is the most reliable way to get an update into the archive.

Take care,
Peter

Peter Simons <simons>
Project Administrator
Wed 02 Feb 2011 08:32:43 PM UTC, comment #3: 

Hey Stephan,

I've fixed the spelling of your name in the macro. Thanks for the correction!

Take care,
Peter

Peter Simons <simons>
Project Administrator
Wed 26 Jan 2011 12:10:37 PM UTC, comment #2: 

Hi Peter,

> your macro has been added to the Git repository in commit


ok, great.

Just for the record, am I right that for possible future changes, I always use this patch system (e.g., attaching a git patch)?

> To avoid problems, I changed the spelling of your name from
> Sürken to "Surken". I hope that's okay?


"Suerken" would be better, but I don't really care ;).

MfG,

Stephan

Anonymous
Sat 22 Jan 2011 12:42:34 PM UTC, comment #1: 

Hi Stephan,

your macro has been added to the Git repository in commit 45838f78b9fa7d1245a6c4a7f6054e3c1a56a18c. Thank you very much for the submission!

On a side note, we try to avoid non-ascii characters in the m4 files, because there is no way to reliably denote the encoding that's been used. :-( To avoid problems, I changed the spelling of your name from Sürken to "Surken". I hope that's okay?

Take care,
Peter

Peter Simons <simons>
Project Administrator
Fri 21 Jan 2011 01:02:02 PM UTC, original submission:  

Hi,

this is an adaption of the existing 'ax_berkeley_db' macro for C++; usage/copyright etc. is in the attached m4 file.

Attached are the file itself and a git patch.

Hope this will eventually find his way to the archive.

Thx,

Stephan

Anonymous

 

(Note: upload size limit is set to 16384 kB, after insertion of the required escape characters.)

Attach Files:
   
   
Comment:
   

Attached Files
file #22484:  ax_berkeley_db_cxx.m4 added by None (4KiB - application/octet-stream)
file #22485:  0001-m4-ax_berkeley_db_cxx.m4-New-macro.patch added by None (4KiB - application/octet-stream)

 

Depends on the following items: None found

Items that depend on this one: None found

 

Carbon-Copy List
  • -email is unavailable- added by simons (Posted a comment)
  • -email is unavailable- added by None (Submitted the item)
  •  

     

     

     

    Follow 6 latest changes.

    Date Changed by Updated Field Previous Value => Replaced by
    2011-02-02 simons StatusReady For Test Done
        Open/ClosedOpen Closed
    2011-01-22 simons StatusNone Ready For Test
        Assigned toNone simons
    2011-01-21 None Attached File- Added ax_berkeley_db_cxx.m4, #22484
        Attached File- Added 0001-m4-ax_berkeley_db_cxx.m4-New-macro.patch, #22485

    Back to the top


    Powered by Savane 3.9