- savannah: hosting Savane webui & trackers, VCSs (cvs, svn, git, hg, bzr - anonymous, shell and web accesses), downloads (http & sftp) - cf. SavannahArchitecture
- savannah-backup: Savannah daily backup (accesses LVM snapshots for consistency); DNS server for .savannah.gnu.org and .savannah.nongnu.org.
- web server "nadesico": www.gnu.org, www.nongnu.org; hourly cron job that updates all /web CVS repositories; 'new.py' CGI script that triggers the initial checkout, called once with curl from Savannah (IP-restricted) at project creation time.
- lists: mailing lists (Mailman, MHArc), ftp access to mbox files; Fedora FC2
- ftp "ironforge": HTTP and FTP access to releases; old changesets from post-crack can be found there
- alpha: (same machine than ftp.gnu.org?) access to non-final GNU releases
- fencepost: shell access for GNU stakeholders; @gnu.org personal accounts (APOP access, or redirections in /com/mail/aliases)
- monitoring (terminus-est/klaxon?): monitoring; Savannah gets basic ping/ssh/snmp monitoring
- monty-python: previous host for mailing lists, now may be part of the mail system