mainphpGroupWare - Support: sr #101997, a response pending option


You are not allowed to post comments on this tracker with your current authentication level.

sr #101997: a response pending option

Submitter:  None
Submitted:  Mon 24 Mar 2003 02:59:59 PM UTC
Category:  None Priority:  5 - Normal
Severity:  2 - Minor Status:  None
Privacy:  Public Assigned to:  None
Originator Email:  -email is unavailable- Open/Closed:  Open
Operating System:  None

Mon 24 Mar 2003 08:39:38 PM UTC, comment #1: 

There is a tentative option, does this do what you need?

Mon 24 Mar 2003 02:59:59 PM UTC, original submission:  

At this moment it is only possible to either accept a
meeting request or reject a meeting request. What if i
am for one reason or another not able to tell if i will
be able to attent a meeting? If i reject there is no
possibility to accept it later, if it turn's out i can
attent the meeting after all.



(Note: upload size limit is set to 16384 kB, after insertion of the required escape characters.)

No files currently attached


Depends on the following items: None found

Items that depend on this one: None found


CC list is empty


There are 0 votes so far. Votes easily highlight which items people would like to see resolved in priority, independently of the priority of the item set by tracker managers.


No changes have been made to this item

Back to the top

Powered by Savane 3.12.
Corresponding source code