newsQueue - News: Resignation of Maintainer

Latest News
Resignation of Maintainer posted by slowkoni, Wed 13 Jun 2007 02:44:45 PM UTC - 0 replies
New GNU queue source now in Savannah CVS posted by slowkoni, Sun 24 Jul 2005 11:41:38 PM UTC - 0 replies
Revival of GNU Queue posted by slowkoni, Thu 23 Jun 2005 02:15:34 PM UTC - 0 replies
[Submit News]
[3 news in archive]

Resignation of Maintainer

Item posted by Koni <slowkoni> on Wed 13 Jun 2007 02:44:45 PM UTC.

For those monitoring this project or browsing this page: I, "slowkoni", am resigning as the current lead developer/maintainer of the GNU project. The reason for this is my inability to move the project forward, primarily due to insufficient time over the past two years, a condition which I expect will continue for at least the next two years. Thus, I must solicit the community for another developer to take over.

If you are interested in developing and maintaining GNU Queue, please contact me through the Savannah system.

db_query: SQL query error in [ SELECT u.user_name, u.realname, f.has_followups, u.user_id, f.msg_id, f.group_forum_id, f.subject, f.thread_id, f.body, f.date, f.is_followup_to, g.group_id FROM forum f, user u, forum_group_list g WHERE f.group_forum_id = '4894' AND user.user_id = forum.posted_by AND forum.is_followup_to = 0 AND g.group_forum_id = f.group_forum_id ORDER BY forum.date DESC LIMIT 0, 26] Unknown column 'user.user_id' in 'where clause'