ViewCVS? can be used for the web interface - currently I reused CVS' installation.
websvn is a PHP alternative. SVN::Web (http://search.cpan.org/~clkao/SVN-Web/lib/SVN/Web.pm) ToDo might also support SVK, and hence would be nice to have.
svnmailer (Debian package svnmailer) (http://opensource.perlig.de/svnmailer/) is the equivalent to commit_prep+log_accum. It apparently have some quirks as soon as you do start using a non-trivial setup (heard in the Gna! mailing list, the latest being https://gna.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=1556). Last version: 1.08 / April 2006
svn-notify (Debian package libsvn-notify-perl) (http://search.cpan.org/~dwheeler/SVN-Notify/) is another commit notification package, currently tested by the phpGroupWare project (http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106102). Last version: SVN-Notify-2.66 / Jun 2007
If you think can you help with SVN support, check SvNTasks.
- svn://svn.sv.gnu.org/PROJECT - anonymous access
- svn+ssh://YOU@svn.sv.gnu.org/PROJECT - write access
- http://svn.sv.gnu.org/svn/PROJECT - slow access for coward people who can't talk their admin into allowing outgoing SVN access
- http://svn.sv.gnu.org/viewcvs/?root=PROJECT - ViewCVS?
- '/vservers/cvs/srv/svn/PROJECT' - SV admins
SVK add a distributed layer on top of SVN. You can find an introduction and an example at SavaneSvkBranch. SVK is a Perl tool built on top of SVN, and provides, among others, distributed features. It doesn't need a custom server, it just uses the SVN one, which sounds quite good. It's darn slow.
SVK provides the -S option to GPG-sign commits. A simple direct SVK mirror could do the trick to seamlessly sign commits. However, http://svk.elixus.org/?SVKSucks says:
svk signature is appended after the commit is done. this sucks because you cannot check the signature before accepting the commit on the server side. This also sucks because it leads to complex scripting and race condition on the server side, if you verify signatures.
- The SVN book at http://svnbook.red-bean.com/
- Tips at BerliOS?: http://developer.berlios.de/docman/display_doc.php?docid=394&group_id=2#convert
- The documentation from Gna! (https://gna.org/svn/?group=savane , https://gna.org/cookbook/?group=admin#svn)