Savannah hackers - volunteers active in some way
- [agn] - Assaf Gordon (general)
- [beuc] - Sylvain Beucler (original architect, rewrite, but not current code)
- [eliz] - Eli Zaretskii (emergencies)
- [erk] - Eric Noulard (general)
- [gray] - Sergey Poznyakoff (emergencies)
- [ineiev] - Ineiev (www.gnu.org translations, general)
- [jlledo] - Joan Lledo (project submissions)
- [karl] - Karl Berry (general, not git)
- [meyering] - Jim Meyering (emergencies)
- [mjflick] - Michael J. Flickinger (emergencies)
- [rgm] - Glenn Morris (bzr, debbugs)
- [rwp] - Bob Proulx (general, including git)
Many are also GNU contributors, see http://www.gnu.org/people.
The FSF system administrators (not listed individually here since FSF staffing is not our purview) also significantly contribute to Savannah; for example, all Savannah hosts are virtualized on FSF-maintained hardware.
Inactive savannah hackers - contributed in the past but are now inactive
- [alexshulgin] - Alexander Shulgin
- [beuc] - Sylvain Beucler
- [jbailey] - Jeff Bailey
- [loic] - Loic Dachary, gna et al.
- [snoogie] - Jean-Michel Frouin
- [zerodeux] - Vincent Caron
- [zeus] - Jonathan Gonzalez V. (et al.)