newsGNU Help Wanted - News: tasklist-idea@gnu.org mailing list up and running

Latest News
GNU Motti has a maintainer posted by toby, Mon 14 Jan 2013 05:18:01 PM UTC - 0 replies
GNU packages looking for maintainers posted by karl, Sun 23 May 2010 05:42:30 PM UTC - 1 reply
closed the task manager posted by toby, Fri 08 Jan 2010 02:10:04 PM UTC - 0 replies
Removed Objective-C Runtime Manual doc task posted by toby, Sat 26 Dec 2009 07:06:37 PM UTC - 0 replies
Train simulator posted by toby, Mon 29 Jun 2009 01:03:12 AM UTC - 1 reply
[Submit News]
[63 news in archive]

tasklist-idea@gnu.org mailing list up and running

Item posted by toby cabot <toby> on Fri 26 Sep 2003 09:04:56 PM UTC.

There was a SNAFU involving the name of the mailing list that supported this project but we now have a mailing list: tasklist-idea@gnu.org. If you've got an idea for a task list item (or are just looking for a Free Software program that accomplishes a certain goal) please send an email to this list.

Please describe in detail what the software needs to do, and any non-Free programs that you're aware of that do the job. Also be aware that this list archives are public.

Comments:

The mlang package (posted by Gunnar Vestergaard, Tue 10 Jul 2007 05:42:55 PM UTC)

I am in the process of creating a GNU package and when I am finished, I want to add it to the GNU package directory. But before I spend any more time on that, I would like your opinion on whether my package is too small to be included as a GNU package. It is an application.

The package is described here:
http://www.gunnar-pv.fo/mlang_en.html

My next task will be to write a texinfo manual for this package.

Yours sincerely
Gunnar Vestergaard
Torshavn, Faroe Islands

Back to the top